- 749 SEK /sqm including roofing and 50% coverage of solar cells.*
- With integrated solar cells, your house becomes stylish and produces electricity for you at the same time.
- Quick and easy installation
Please note that the calculations below are in SEK and based on the parameters on the Swedish market such as electricity prices and grants. For calculations for other geographical markets please contact us and we will be pleased to assist you.
You save: 0 SEK / year
- Peak Power (kWh):
- Electricity production (kWh/year):
- Payback time, the whole roof (years):
- Payback time, solar cells (years):
- Price SEK (including VAT and after solar grants):
The price includes VAT and solar grants of 30 %. The price includes; metal roof, solar panels and inverter.
The price excludes ridge plate, eave drip, gable plate, valley flashing and installation. The calculations are based on installation of solar panels on half of your roof, the half facing south, southeast or southwest and giving the highest electricity generation. The calculations are based on a pitch of 27 degrees which is a common pitch in Sweden. The calculations of the electricity production are based on a standard for solar irradiation, which varies with your location in Sweden.
The payback time is based on an electricity price of 1.35 SEK/kWh for usage in your house and 1.1 SEK/kWh for electricity sold to the grid. The payback time is also based on the electricity consumption for a Swedish standard villa in the Stockholm area with 25 000 kWh in annual electricity consumption and electricity production from 10 kW of solar panels. The distribution of the consumption and the production during the year doesn’t overlap and our calculations show that 60 % of the produced solar electricity can be consumed with 40 % being sold.
* The price includes VAT and solar grants of 30 % and is based on a 50 % coverage of solar panels. The price includes; metal roof, solar panels and inverter. The price excludes ridge plate, eave drip, gable plate, valley flashing and installation.